2 bedroom terraced house for saleLondon Road, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- NO CHAIN
A three storey Grade II Listed former weavers cottage situated within the locality of the town centre the property benefits from having well proportioned accommodation to include two double bedrooms and gas central heating, book an internal viewing today! NO ONWARDS CHAIN!!
A three storey Grade II Listed former weavers cottage situated within the locality of the town centre the property benefits from having well proportioned accommodation to include two double bedrooms. Other benefits include, mezzanine floor in bedroom two, refitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, partial upvc double-glazing, and inherent character features such as the low beamed ceilings, and turned staircases. Externally to the rear is a courtyard area leading to the rear garden. This property is offered for sale with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This property is situated on the Southern edge of the town centre which is within just a few minutes walk. Also within easy reach can be found the beautiful Monkton Park with leisure facilities to include riverside walks, leisure centre, swimming pool, nine-hole golf course, and sailing club. The town centre itself provides amenities, to include a cinema, a range of restaurants, pubs, and a comprehensive selection of retail outlets and shopping arcades. Charter Primary school is on the doorstep. Chippenham facilitates easy commuting, with access to the M4 motorway, and with Chippenham main line railway station providing direct access to both London Paddington (75 mins) and Bath (12 mins), as well as to Bristol (25 mins).
Door to front, ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' max ( 4.52m x 3.96m max )
Radiator, feature fireplace, stairs to first floor, exposed beams, understairs storage, window to front.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, Upvc double glazed window to front, ceramic tiled floor, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, stainless steel single drainer sink unit.
Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 15' x 15' ( 4.57m x 4.57m )
Window to front, and Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, exposed beams.
Radiator, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, Upvc double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor.
with gravel and shrub borders, path to front door.
Stone built housing boiler supplying domestic hot water and central heating, currently used as utility area, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Laid to lawn, with flower and shrub borders, timber shed.
On-street parking bay adjacent to the property subject to availability
From our offices in The Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway. At the roundabout go straight on into London Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56792011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.