3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbemarle Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Extensively renovated mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, chain free
- 2 Reception rooms
- G/f bathroom & 1st flr w.c.
- Generous garden
Situated in a POPULAR residential location this extensively RENOVATED mid terrace home offers 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation with upstairs w.c., downstairs bathroom and GENEROUS rear GARDEN. Offered CHAIN FREE!
Situated in a popular residential location this extensively renovated mid terrace home offers 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation with upstairs w.c., downstairs bathroom and generous rear garden. Offered Chain Free!
Double glazed door to front, and double glazed window to side, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 3.73m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace, picture rail.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 3.71m max x 3.45m )
Window to rear, radiator, understairs cupboard, picture rail.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, sash window into utility, integrated fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven.
Utility Room 14' 4" x 4' ( 4.37m x 1.22m )
Door to rear.
Wash hand basin and w.c. built within vanity unit, bath with shower over, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, fully tiled.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 12' 3" max ( 3.28m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" max x 14' 2" max ( 2.29m max x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, separate w.c. within bedroom.
Traditional terrace garden.
Mainly laid to lawn, paved pathway, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56792014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.