2 bedroom property for salePlayfair Street, Bolton
- Beautiful Grade 11 stone cott
- Lovely conservation area
- Gas c.h. Stylish decor/presentation
- Parking for 1-2 vehicles at rear
- Lounge 17' x 12'6" Stairs off
- Prof fttd kit/diner, appliances
- 2 beds. Luxury shower room
- Enclosed timber decked yard
Lovely conservation area location. A Grade 11 listed stone terraced cottage that is superbly presented, has gas combi central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Comprising ; integral porch, opening to 17' x 12'6" lounge with beamed ceiling and cast iron fire place/living flame gas fire, stairs off. Kitchen/diner with professional fitted cabinets and tiling complete with oven/hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Landing, two bedrooms, fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1, luxury shower room with lovely tiling to walls and floor. Enclosed yard/patio to rear with timber decking. Parking for 2 cars at rear, see Land Registry plan re-car parking space. This property is ideal for the buyer seeking a home in ready to move into condition that offers both character and a great location. Call Cardwells to view on 01204 381281 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56792095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7277713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.