3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRoderick Avenue, Peacehaven, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Beautiful, 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Bright & sunny conservatory
- Modern decor throughout
- Shower room & bathroom
- Lovely rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £324,950, please contact Cubitt & West.
Move straight into your new home that's had practically all the work done for you. With the addition of a conservatory and the recent garage conversion, this home has been remodelled and refitted to make the most of every inch.With all the major building works having just recently been finished off, there's nothing much left to do here but choose some kitchen tiles to match your brand new units, and start enjoying simple living in this delightful home. You and your family can spend evenings together chattering away in the spacious living room at the back of the home, or listen to cheery bird song from the modern conservatory with doors opening out onto your low maintenance, private rear garden. There's a side patio area here as well, perfect for toys and outside furniture to be tidied away out of sight. There'll never be need for frustrating bathroom queues as the garage conversion made room for a shiny new shower room, perfectly positioned behind a sectioned off hallway to create a guest suite if needed.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 8'4 (2.75m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'9 (3.74m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'7 (2.82m x 2.31m)
- Shower Room: 5'2 x 4'6 (1.58m x 1.37m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 10'8 (3.36m x 3.25m)
- Lounge: 15'5 x 14'11 (4.70m x 4.55m)
- Conservatory: 13'2 x 7'11 (4.02m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56792977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31808813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.