2 bedroom house for saleAshton Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
Under Offer £44,950
- Extended two bedroom mid terrace house
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Two reception rooms
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ideal investment or buy to let
- No chain involved
Extended two bedroom mid terrace house, in need of modernisation throughout but does benefit from UPVC double glazing, recently installed central heating boiler and has been re-roofed. Situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, store room, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally with an enclosed yard to the rear.
No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 14'2 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'8 x 8'7 -
Reception 1 - 12'10 x 10'4 -
Reception 2 - 13'10 x 11'2 -
Reception 3 - 8'7 x 6'8 -
Reception 4 - 6'7 x 5'4 -
Kitchen - 10'5 x 8'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56793277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26609906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.