3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakley Drive, Wellingborough
Sold STC £209,000
- Three bedroom Family home
- Ample off road parking and a garage
- Close to local schools and amenities
- Two reception rooms
*** THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME *** This three bedroom seem-detached property would make the perfect family home. Benefits include ample off road parking, garage and being within close proximity to local schools. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this property.
*** THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME *** This three bedroom seem-detached property would make the perfect family home. Benefits include ample off road parking, garage and being within close proximity to local schools. Viewing is recommended to appreciate this property. Further benefits include an enclosed well kept rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, good size open plan living space and is within easy reach to the A45.
The front garden has ample parking for all the family and is mainly laid to lawn with path leading to the front door.
Double glazed window to front and door to side, fully tiled, obscure double glazed door to entrance hall.
Obscure window and door to lounge, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 4.47m max x 3.89m )
Open plan with the dining room there is double glazed window to front, under stairs storage, two wall lights, feature stone fire place and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.72m )
Open plan with the lounge there are double glazed sliding doors to the rear, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 7" max ( 3.23m x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window and obscure double glazed door to the rear, part tiled walls, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, base and eye level units with work tops over and under plinth lighting, space for white goods and oven.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 7" plus built in wardrobes x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 3.53m plus built in wardrobes x 2.77m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 7" plus built in wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.92m plus built in wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" in to built in wardrobe x 6' 6" max ( 2.97m in to built in wardrobe x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, fully tiled, corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, low level W.C.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and benefits from being over two tiers. The first tier provides a patio seating area with steps leading to the second tier, which is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and a variety of shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56793529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.