4 bedroom detached house for saleNewfield Drive, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0AF
- 4 Bed Detached House
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A superb opportunity to acquire a four bedroom detached family home situated within this quiet cul-de-sac. Conveniently close to both Stanwix and Kingstown retail park, ideal for schools, shops and amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, living room with a living flame gas fire and surround, Dining area with french doors to the garden, kitchen with integrated gas hob, electric oven and a dishwasher, stairs to the landing, master bedroom with an en-suite shower room/wc, bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and a family bathroom/wc. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. There is also a driveway leading to a garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN
* 4 Bed Detached House
* Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* Living Room: 4.06m x 3.71m (13' 4" x 12' 2")
* Dining Room: 2.87m x 2.72m (9' 5" x 8' 11")
* Kitchen: 6.1m x 2.74m (20' x 9')
* Bedroom: 4.49m x 2.57m (14' 9" x 8' 5")
* Bedroom: 3.65m x 3.24m (12' x 10' 8")
* Bedroom: 3.77m x 2.85m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
* Bedroom: 2.89m x 2.68m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56794768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.