3 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Donington Street, Darvel
Sold STC £78,000
- In move-in condition, traditional three bedroom mid terrace villa
- Luxury four piece family bathroom
- Modern, fitted, dining kitchen
- Flexible layout: three double sized bedrooms
- Spacious lounge and lovely rear garden grounds
- GCH, D.G
The property has ent vestibule, reception hallway with access to all lower level main apartments including a spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, double sized bedroom, rear garden with feature decked patio, On the upper floor: two further double bedrooms, luxury bathroom. GCH, D.G.
*£1,000 BUYERS INCENTIVE**
In move-in condition, this three bedroom, traditionally built, mid terraced villa is an excellent opportunity for families and professionals alike, offering a flexible layout.
The accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, reception hall, lounge, downstairs' double sized bedroom, stunning dining kitchen giving access to the rear garden with feature decked patio.
On the upper floor, a four piece luxury family bathroom, two further double sized bedrooms, and the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated within the sought after village of Darvel the subjects are conveniently placed for ease of access to local schools and shops. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the size, layout and presentation of this excellent family home.
Lounge 15' x 16' ( 4.57m x 4.88m )
Kitchen/dining 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 12' 9" x 15' 10" ( 3.89m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 8' 6" x 12' 3" ( 2.59m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.24m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 8' 3" x 7' ( 2.51m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56794912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.