3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurwell Road, Exning, NEWMARKET
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- RENOVATION PROJECT
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Views To The Front
- Large Rear Garden
The village of Exning lies just off the A14 trunk road, approximately 15 miles from Cambridge & 3 miles from Newmarket. For international travel, Stansted is only 36 minutes away. There are a range of local amenities including a supermarket, dentist, Post Office & two excellent country pubs.
A semi-detached 3-bedroom older style house in need of Improvement & upgrading.
The property benefits from views across open farmland to the front, a long rear garden. Internally the property has accommodation to include: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, lean to/conservatory, seperate w.c, downstairs bathroom and three good size bedrooms.
Other features of the property include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Door to front aspect, radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 13' ( 3.94m x 3.96m )
Two windows to the front aspect, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, tiled splash back, 1½ bowl sink, radiator, window to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, electric oven and hob with extractor over and door to rear lobby.
Bathroom 4' 9" x 9' 6" ( 1.45m x 2.90m )
Window to the rear aspect, panelled bath, seperate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and tiled walls.
W.C 2' 4" x 5' 11" ( 0.71m x 1.80m )
Window to the side aspect, low level w.c. and radiator.
Lean To/ Conservatory 5' 11" x 7' 9" ( 1.80m x 2.36m )
Window to the side aspect, door to rear garden.
Window to the side aspect and loft access.
Bedroom 1 7' 10" x 9' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator and fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.33m x 4.06m )
Two windows to the front aspect, radiator, two fitted cupboards and a double fitted wardrobe.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with side access and wooden storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56794930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.