2 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Pauls Close, Oadby, Leicester
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over 55's development
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Residential parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom ground floor apartment for sale in the well sought after development of St Paul's close off uplands road. The property boasts lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is well maintained and decorated throughout - CALL NOW!!
We are pleased to offer this two bedroom ground floor apartment for sale in the well sought after development of St Paul's close off uplands road. The property boasts lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property is well maintained and decorated and must be viewed internally to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. CALL TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Door to side and airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 2" max into recess x 14' 6" ( 3.40m max into recess x 4.42m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, double electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 3" max into recess ( 3.99m x 2.82m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window tot he rear, shower, wash hand basin, W.C., extractor fan, radiator and partly tiled walls.
The complex surrounds communal gardens which benefit from seating areas.
The St Pauls development has parking for residents.
The property is leasehold with a 99 year lease which is renewed upon purchase.
Current Service Charges are £110.54 per calendar month which includes Ground Rent, Buildings Insurance and maintenance of all communal areas and gardens.
Warden Call System
The warden call system is available 24 hours a day, with pull cords or pendant activation.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56794939.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.