2 bedroom terraced house for saleRother Terrace, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £65,000-£70,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Gardens to front and rear
- Well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 Motorway network
- VIEW NOW!
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS WELL PRESENTED MID TERRACE PROPERTY - MUST BE VIEWED!
Ideal purchase for a First time buyer/Investor/growing family with good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield & M1. Attractively presented Two Bedroom accommodation - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
IDEAL PURCHASE FOR FTB/INVESTOR/GROWING FAMILY.
This attractively presented Mid Terrace property briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Two first floor Bedrooms, Bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A door to the front opens into the entrance hall with radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.63m max x 3.68m max )
The lounge has a fireplace and surround, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 7" max x 8' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 2.72m max )
Having a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, a built-in oven, 4 ring gas hob, sink and drainer and space for a dishwasher/washing machine. There is a useful storage cupboard and two upvc double glazed windows to the rear. A door opens onto the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 3.61m max x 3.86m max )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 5" plus doorway ( 2.69m x 2.87m plus doorway )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, laminate floor and radiator.
Comprising of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area and potential space for a driveway - however, there is no dropped kerb at present. To the rear is a patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56794942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.