2 bedroom terraced house for saleDerry Street, Heron Cross, ST4
- Traditional terraced home
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Good sized kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed yard to rear
- Pleasant cul de sac locality
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Would also suit investors!
- No Chain!
* An excellent investment opportunity!
* An attractively presented traditional terraced home
* Could also be a perfect starter home for first time buyers
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing
* Enclosed yard to rear
* Pleasant cul de sac locality
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises
* Living room, fitted kitchen, rear hallway and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms
* Viewing recommended. No Chain!
LIVING ROOM : 10'8" x 10'2" (3.25m x 3.10m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, store, uPVC sealed unit double glazing and door.
FITTED KITCHEN : 10'10" x 10'7" (3.30m x 3.23m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of storage units, working surfaces, gas point, central heating radiator, store.
REAR HALLWAY : Store, uPVC rear door.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 10'10" x 10'3" (3.30m x 3.12m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'1" x 10'8" (3.38m x 3.25m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Airing cupboard.
EXTERNALLY : There is an enclosed yard with patio and brick store to the rear.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via the A50 towards Heron Cross straight over the roundabout at Heron Cross. At the second roundabout turn right onto Blurton Road 1st left onto Bourne Street and 1st left again into Derry Street.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.