2 bedroom terraced house for saleChatsworth Place, Teddington
Offers in Excess of £599,950
- Mid Terrace Family Home
- 2 Double Bedrooms and a Dressing Room
- Desirable Teddington Cul-de-Sac Location
- Unrestricted Parking and Private Garage
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Upstairs Bathroom and W.C Downstairs
- Open Plan Living Room and Separate Kitchen
- 0.8 Miles from Teddington Train Station
Mid Terrace Neo Georgian 2 bedroom house in a popular and secluded Teddington cul-de-sac location less than 0.8 miles from St Marys and St Peters and Stanley Primary schools and only 0.2 miles from Newland House School.
Immaculately presented throughout with double glazed windows, pleasing neutral decor, quality fixtures, fittings and flooring, a private rear garden, unrestricted road parking and a separate lockable garage. This lovely home offers 817 sq ft of light filled living space over 2 floors with potential to easily re-instate bedroom 3.
Entrance hallway leads to the w.c and into the dual aspect open plan living room with a door into the well planned fitted kitchen. Sliding doors open onto the attractive paved garden with secure gated rear access. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, the rear with built in wardrobes and the master with a dressing room/study area (originally bedroom 3), the family bathroom and access to part boarded loft storage.
Located 0.8 miles from Teddington train station and 0.6 miles from Teddington town centre and Teddington Footbridge/ Lock with towpath walks to Richmond upon Thames and Hampton Court Palace.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56795752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2212760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.