Get brand editions for Cavendish Residential, Chester

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Queens Road, Chester, Chester

£88,850

Property Description

Key features

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Open Plan Living/Kitchen
  • Bedroom & Bathroom
  • Close To City Centre
  • Double Glazing
  • Electric Heating
  • Discounted Price
  • Viewing Recommended

Full description

* PERFECT FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER * An attractive and well presented ground floor apartment ideally situated within walking distance of the city centre and the railway station. This property is offered to the market at a discounted 80 per cent of the market value with no rent payable on the remaining 20 per cent. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, utility/store cupboard, spacious open-plan living room/dining kitchen with laminated oak effect flooring, bedroom and bathroom with modern white suite. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and has electric heating. Viewing recommended.

Location - This property is conveniently located in the popular Leadworks development within 5 minutes walk of the mainline railway station and city centre. Close to the Shropshire Union Canal, the property is well served by an array of shops including the new Waitrose, bars and restaurants.

Agent's Note - Please note all dimensions and floor plans are approximate and should be used for guidance only.

The detailed accommodation comprises:

Communal Entrance Hall - 9'11" x 3'4" (3.02m x 1.02m) - Glazed entrance door with intercom entry system, communal lighting and staircase to the first and second floors.

Ground Floor - Door with security peep-hole and letterbox to Apt. 204.

Entrance Hall - 7'7'' x 7'4'' max (2.31m x 2.24m max) - Floor tiles, wall mounted electric heater, ceiling light point and telephone intercom entry system. Doors to the Living Room/Dining kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom and Utility/Store cupboard, electrical consumer board.

Living/Dining/Kitchen - 22'9'' x 8'7'' max (6.93m x 2.62m max) - An open-plan room incorporating a Living Area, Dining Area and Kitchen with dual aspect windows.

Kitchen/Dining - Fitted with a modern range of base and wall level units incorporating drawers and cupboards with laminated wood effect worktops and matching up-stands. Inset single bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Fitted four-ring Indesit electric hob with extractor above and built-in Electrolux electric fan assisted oven and grill. Space for tall fridge freezer, ceiling light point, UPVC double glazed window and laminated oak effect flooring.

Living Area - UPVC double glazed window, electric storage heater, telephone point, television, satellite and FM aerial point and ceiling light point

Bedroom - 15'2'' x 12'6'' max (4.62m x 3.81m max) - With UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light point, telephone point, wall mounted electric heater and aerial point.

Bathroom - 6'7'' x 5'8'' (2.01m x 1.73m) - Well appointed three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glazed shower screen; pedestal wash hand basin and low level dual flush WC. Chrome electric towel rail, extractor, ceiling light point, wall tiling to bath and shower area.

Utility/Store Cupboard - 6' x 3'1" (1.83m x 0.94m) - With space for washing machine, a Range Tribune pressurised hot water cylinder.

Agent's Notes - * Council Tax Band B - Cheshire West and Chester.
* The property is managed by Scanlans Property Management LLP. Tel: 0161 2368888 management@scanlanspm.com
* Tenure - We understand that the tenure is 'Leasehold'.
* Service Charge - The yearly service charge from 1st January 2016 to 31st December 2016 - £778. This can be payable monthly or annually.
* Ground Rent 2016 - £125 PA
* We understand that the sale price includes a 20 per cent discount off full market value. Further details available from the office. Qualifying conditions may apply.

Discount For Sale - The buyer will own 100 per cent of the property purchased at 80 per cent of the market value with no rent payable on the remaining 20 per cent. (Qualifying conditions apply, contact Agent for details). The property cannot be sold to an investor.

Directions - From the agent's Chester office proceed to the traffic lights and continue straight across and proceed to Pepper Street. Follow the road to Pepper Street and continue straight across into Pepper Street. Follow the road past the amphitheatre and into Love Street. At the traffic lights turn right into Foregate Street and at The Bars roundabout take the second exit into City Road towards the main railway station. Then take the first turning right into Queens Road and follow the road into the development. The property will be found on the right hand side.

Viewings - By arrangement with the Agent's Chester Office 01244 404040.

Priority Investor Club - If you are considering purchasing this property as a buy to let investment, our award winning lettings and property management department offer a preferential rate to anyone who purchases a property through Cavendish and lets with Cavendish. For more information contact Lettings Manager, David Adams on 01244 401440/David.adams@cavendishrentals.co.uk

PS/CC

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 November 2016

Nearest stations

  • Chester (0.2 mi)
  • Bache (1.2 mi)
  • Capenhurst (5.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cavendish Residential, Chester

2 Cuppin Street, Chester, CH1 2BN

01244 955099 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cavendish Residential, Chester

2 Cuppin Street, Chester, CH1 2BN

01244 955099 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Chester (0.2 mi)
  • Bache (1.2 mi)
  • Capenhurst (5.3 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Cavendish Residential, Chester

2 Cuppin Street, Chester, CH1 2BN

01244 955099 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26611111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Residential, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.