2 bedroom flat for sale87 Carrick Knowe Road, Carrick Knowe, Edinburgh, EH12 7BN
- Immaculate, light and spacious, triple-aspect, upper villa, with private garden ground, in Edinburgh's popular Carrick Knowe, west of the city centre.
- With views to the Pentland and Corstorphine hills, the property consists of an entrance stair and landing, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double-bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features double glazing, central heating, good storage,partially-floored loft, wood-effect flooring, natural woodwork, and satellite TV and 'phone points.
- With a shared drying green and private garden to the rear (with timber shed), and ample, unrestricted, on-street parking. to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculate, light and spacious, triple-aspect, upper villa, with private garden ground, in Edinburgh's popular Carrick Knowe, west of the city centre. With views to the Pentland and Corstorphine hills, the property consists of an entrance stair and landing, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double-bedrooms and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage including a partially-floored loft, wood-effect flooring, natural woodwork, and satellite TV and 'phone points. There is a shared drying green and private garden to the rear (with timber shed), and to the front is ample, unrestricted, on-street parking. A carpeted stairway rises from ground level to a landing with side window, and a glazed door opening to the main hallway at first-floor level. The L-shaped hall has a deep press, loft access hatch and serves all rooms. Set to the front, with views to the Pentland hills, the living room offers ample sitting and dining space. With a rear garden outlook, the luxury kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with quartz-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks, tile-effect flooring and spotlights. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood, a freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double-bedroom one, to the rear, has a full-width built-in wardrobe, while the second double bedroom sits to the front and has a deep, overstairs cupboard. The fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a contemporary, white suite, with an over-bath electric shower and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. Carrick Knowe, which lies just to the south of Corstorphine, is an established residential area with an excellent range of social and recreational facilities. There is local shopping throughout, and nearby St. John's Road has a wealth of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive selection of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a choice of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools at all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7236364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.