3 bedroom town house for saleNuthatch Road, Calne
Sold STC £240,000
- Superb Courtyard Location
- Garage & Parking
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room
A beautifully presented three/four bedroom townhouse situated within a private courtyard location offering spacious accommodation over three floors. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, garage under adjacent coach house and parking space. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciate!!
Situated in a premium courtyard location, this superb townhouse offers light and flexible accommodation presented over three floors. The living accommodation consists of a well fitted kitchen and the living room with French doors to the garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms along with the family bathroom. The top floor is dedicated to the stunning master bedroom suite, dressing room and en-suite and offers a wonderful peaceful space. There is a garage located under adjacent coach house with driveway parking infront and a larger than average, fully enclosed rear garden with gated side access.
Entrance to this three bed townhouse in a popular residential area is via the front door with obscure double glazed panels into the entrance hall with telephone point, smoke detector and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.46m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the entrance hall, central heating boiler and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 15' 6" (max) ( 4.24m x 4.72m (max) )
Spacious lounge with double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden offering a good degree of light. Two television aerial points, two telephone points, useful under stairs cupboard and two radiators.
Stairs from the entrance hall and stairs leading to the second floor, airing cupboard and a smoke detector.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.72m )
Good sized second bedroom situated to the rear of the property with two double glazed windows overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 15' 6" ( 2.82m x 4.72m )
Another good sized bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps, shower attachment over and a further hand held shower attachment, shaver point and a radiator.
Top Floor Landing
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 15' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.72m )
Master bedroom suite with en-suite and dressing room comprising built in wardrobes with shelving, television aerial point, telephone point. Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Dressing Room 8' 10" x 7' 1" (max) ( 2.69m x 2.16m (max) )
Dressing room comprising two double built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Enclosed by low level hedgerow, lawn area and gated side access leading to the rear garden.
Larger than average rear garden fully enclosed by panel fencing laid to lawn with gated side access.
Located under adjacent Coach House with an up and over door.
Parking to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56796433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.