4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Green, Lyneham, Chippenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Abundance of Original Features
- Popular Village Location
- Four Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Extensive Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear
- Parking & Outbuildings
This idyllic thatched cottage brimming with charm and character throughout is placed on approx 1/3 of an acre in a desirable hamlet on the outskirts of Royal Wootton Bassett.
Believed to date back to 1690 this unique Grade II Listed cottage is a rare find. Nestled in the popular location of The Green, with an easy commute to the M4, communication links by both road and rail are excellent. The property boasts excellent proportions and an abundance of original features, whilst there is also plenty of scope to update and modernise the house to suit one's individual taste. With four reception rooms, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms the accommodation offers flexible living to both floors.
Outside, the extensive gardens are situated to the front, side and rear, predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature hedgerow to offer a good degree of seclusion, with an abundance of parking and useful outbuildings including a detached garage.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 14' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.42m )
Breakfast Room 12' 1" x 11' 10" (max) ( 3.68m x 3.61m (max) )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 5" (max) ( 3.38m x 2.26m (max) )
Garden Room 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Second Entrance Hall
Sitting Room 22' 3" (max) x 20' 5" (max) ( 6.78m (max) x 6.22m (max) )
Utility Room 19' 10" x 6' 9" ( 6.05m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 18' 8" (max) x 15' 11" ( 5.69m (max) x 4.85m )
Bedroom Two 20' (max) x 12' 2" (max) ( 6.10m (max) x 3.71m (max) )
Bedroom Three 13' 5" (max) x 13' 8" (max) ( 4.09m (max) x 4.17m (max) )
Bedroom Four 11' 9" (max) x 6' 5" ( 3.58m (max) x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.