5 bedroom detached house for saleIronwood Avenue, Desborough, Kettering
- Executive Five Bed Detached Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen/ Diner
- Three En Suites
- Off Road Parking And Double Garage With Power And Light
- Enclosed Rear Garden
An executive five bedroom detached family home situated on the popular grange estate in Desborough. The property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Downstairs WC and Kitchen/Diner.
An executive five bedroom detached family home situated on the popular grange estate in Desborough. The property briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Lounge, Downstairs WC and Kitchen/Diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two with en suite. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with decking and patio area, gated access leveling to parking and double garage.
Double doors to lounge, doors to kitchen, dining room and WC, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 22' 10" x 12' 8" ( 6.96m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, UPVC patio doors to rear aspect, two radiators.
Dining Room 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 13' 6" ( 4.45m x 4.11m )
UPVC double glazed window and patio doors to rear aspect. under stairs cupboard, space for white goods, electric integrated double oven, integrated gas hob.
Stairs to second floor, doors to bathroom, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three and cupboard.
Bedroom One 18' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 5.51m max x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double fitted wardrobes, door to en suite, single panelled radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, double shower cubicle, mains shower, WC and wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to en suite.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, single shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 9' 1" ( 3.02m max x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, single cupboard/ wardrobe.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, panelled bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin,extractor fan, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having doors to two further bedrooms.
Bedroom Four 17' 8" max x 12' 9" ( 5.38m max x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspect, double panelled radiator, door to jack and jill en suite
Bedroom Five 17' 8" max x 12' 4" ( 5.38m max x 3.76m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspect, double panelled radiator, door to jack and jill en suite.
Jack And Jill En Suite
Velux window to rear, single shower mains, wash hand basin, WC.
Mainly laid to lawn enclosed, rear garden with patio area, decking area, gated access leading to garage.
Double garage with light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56796490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.