3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArrow Head Road, Briar Hill, Northampton
Sold STC £175,000
- Modern End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge on Mezzanine
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom/ Utility Room
**IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY** This beautifully presented end terrace property must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. It is light and airy throughout and benefits from a modern kitchen, double glazing and a well presented rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, understairs storage cupboard and doors to bedrooms two and three, cloakroom and open plan to dining room.
Cloakroom/ Utility Room
Frosted double glazed window to the front aspect and plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Two frosted double glazed windows to the front aspect, cupboard housing boiler, wall lights, double glazed skylight to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for white goods, part tiling, frosted double glazed window and double glazed door to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 1" Max ( 3.18m x 2.16m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising front the dining room, airing cupboard, open plan to lounge on Mezzanine and doors to bedroom one and bathroom and storage area.
Mezzanine Lounge 13' 9" Max x 11' ( 4.19m Max x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Plus wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 3.33m Plus wardrobes x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and access to loft space.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.16m x 1.65m )
Fully tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps, electric shower and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet and double glazed skylight window to the front aspect.
A well-maintained garden mainly laid to lawn with natural stone patio area, decorative flower and shrub features, brick wall and fence surround, outside tap and brick built storage shed.
Residential communal off road parking, non-allocated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56796493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.