4 bedroom detached house for salePilots Way, Victoria Dock, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 1PS
- Executive Style Four Bed Detached House
- Sought After Victoria Dock Location
- Available Immediately - No Chain
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Detached Garage and Driveway
- IMMEDIATE VIEWING AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!!!
***THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO BUY YOUR FOREVER HOME AND THIS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE COULD BE IT!!!! EXTENDED AND UPGRADED - IMMEDIATE VIEWING ESSENTIAL - PERFECT POSITION - WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY!!!!***
Zest are delighted to offer this exceptional four bedroom detached house to the sales market. The property is positioned on a generous plot offering a sweeping driveway leading to a detached garage and very well maintained wrap around gardens. The property has been upgraded firstly by converting the integral garage into a second reception room and both the main bathroom and en-suite shoer room have also been upgraded. The property is offered with 'NO CHAIN INVOLVED' and is available immediately for VIEWINGS. The property briefly comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, second reception room, four first floor bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and house bathroom. Externally there is a sweeping driveway leading to a detached garage and wrap around well maintained gardens.
Our Advice is Simple!!! VIEW IMMEDIATELY!!!!
Location: Victoria Dock is ideally positioned for easy access into Hull City Centre (approx 10 minutes walk) and to the A63 / M62. The area is also host to shops, a traditional pub, hair salon, popular primary school as well as stunning views over The Humber Estuary.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 366188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.