2 bedroom ground floor flat for salePathfield Road, Streatham
Sold STC £499,950
- Share of freehold
- Two double bedrooms
- Period property with private garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- Superb transport links into the City
- Walking distance of Streatham Common
- Close to popular local amenities
Attractively priced two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in a STRIKING PERIOD PROPERTY. Call us now to organise a viewing.
Presented in superb condition throughout, an excellent two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in a striking period property. Light and airy throughout, the property offers a slice of modern day living and offers the perfect setting to enjoy a combination of relaxation and entertainment. Located close to a number of well-regarded schools and nurseries, Pathfield Road is also situated only 0.2 miles from Streatham Common station and 0.4m from Streatham station offering excellent access into the City. The property boasts 773 sq ft of living space and comprises; two double bedroom, contemporary bathroom suite, cellar with ample space for storage, spacious open plan modern fitted kitchen/reception room with direct access to private garden. The popular local amenities on both Streatham High Road and Greyhound Lane are within walking distance, as is the wide open spaces on Streatham Common itself. The property further benefits from a share of freehold. Contact the office at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Kitchen/reception Room 24' 11" x 15' 2" ( 7.59m x 4.62m )
Garden 17' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.36m x 3.76m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56797519.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.