2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurton Square, Tarporley
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000.
- Beautiful character property
- Two/ three bedrooms
- Garage, off-road parking, garden
- Walking distance to Tarporley high street
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£260,000. A charming and beautifully presented cottage situated in a sought-after and convenient village location, just off the High Street. The property has a lounge/dining room and open-plan kitchen, a first floor garden room, and a garage with utility area. No chain.
A charming and beautifully presented cottage situated in a sought-after and convenient village location, just off the High Street, that enjoys an open front aspect. The property has a lounge/dining room and open-plan kitchen, a first floor garden room, and a garage with utility area & W.C.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of hand-painted wall and base units with wood worktops and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bowl and board, and swan-neck mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Space for range cooker with filter canopy over. Space for refrigerator. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Smoke detector. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed entrance door to side. Opening to lounge/dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Room 18' 3" x 10' 11" max ( 5.56m x 3.33m max )
Chimney breast with timber mantel over. Beams to ceiling. Two windows to front with open aspect. Full height window to side. Two radiators. Three wall lights. Open-tread staircase to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Smoke detector. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 8' 3" extending to 9' " x 14' 10" ( 2.51m extending to 2.74m x 4.52m )
Radiator. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Recessed spotlights. Circular window to rear with feature leaded and stained glass window over. Door to dressing/garden room.
Dressing/ Garden Room 10' 10" x 16' 8" narrowing to 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 5.08m narrowing to 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Recessed spotlights. Radiator. Double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 10" max ( 3.33m x 3.30m max )
Radiator. Window to front with open aspect.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.60m )
Low level WC. Wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard. Bath with shower and screen over. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed window to side
Garage/utility 11' 5" x 7' 4" extending to 14' 11" max ( 3.48m x 2.24m extending to 4.55m max )
Double glazed double vehicular entrance doors. Fitted range of wall and base units and worktop with single drainer sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for freezer. Two double power points. Light. Smoke detector. Radiator. Fuse box.
Access under canopy. High level WC. Gas central heating combination boiler.
There is a tarmacadam driveway at the side the property that leads to the garage. A pathway leads between the house and the garage with doors into both and a W.C. The pathway continues round to the rear where there are steps up to an elevated garden terrace. The garden comprises decked and gravelled areas, and a raised bed with established trees, and is mostly enclosed by balustrade-style fencing.
Tarporley is a picturesque village with a bustling High Street that offers a comprehensive range of facilities including pubs, cafes and restaurants, and numerous shops such as convenience stores, pharmacy, butcher, DIY, jewellery & clothing boutiques, gift and antique shops. Other facilities include a petrol station, health centre, cottage hospital, dentist surgery, veterinary practice, community centre, and highly regarded primary and secondary schools. A regular bus service is available from the village that travels to Chester City centre in one direction and Crewe via Nantwich in the other. The village is located within the heart of Cheshire and surrounded by some of the most glorious countryside, with Delamere Forest and the Peckforton & Bickerton Hills within 7 and 10 miles respectively. Tarporley is situated just off the A51 & A49 which provide links to the M53, M56, M6, A556, and A500, allowing the commuter access to a number of commercial destinations including Chester, Warrington, Liverpool, Manchester, Crewe, and the Potteries. Crewe railway station is within 14 miles and provides routes to an extensive range of destinations including London, Manchester & Glasgow.
From our branch, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester, and after passing all the shops, turn right at the triangle onto Utkinton Road. The property is situated a short way along on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56797531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.