2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHalls Drive, Gressenhall, Dereham
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway + Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
A well presented 2 double bedroom bungalow, located on the edge of this pleasant cul-de-sac in the popular village of Gressenhall. The property further benefits from well-stocked gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented semi-detached bungalow.
Integral Garage 17' 5" x 10' 7" max ( 5.31m x 3.23m max )
UPVC window to the side aspect, up and over door opening to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Built-in cupboard housing the electric meter, radiator, loft access (part boarded), door opening to:
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 8" max ( 4.67m x 3.25m max )
Open fireplace with hearth, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 6' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, floor mounted oil fired combination boiler, radiator, UPVC windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 10" max ( 3.66m x 3.61m max )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 3" into wardrobe ( 3.66m x 2.82m into wardrobe )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with various flower and shrub beds, enclosed by hedging and panelled fencing. A gate opens out to the driveway, which leads to the single garage, with a further gate opening onto a pathway that leads to the main entrance door.
A side pathway and gate leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, outside tap and an abundance of mature plants, flowers and shrub beds, all enclosed by panelled fencing.
Located within the sought-after village of Gressenhall, with a well-known village Green. Situated about 3.5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and within 20 miles of the City of Norwich. The village boasts The Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse museum and a watermill dating from 1847. Gressenhall also has a public house, village hall, Post Office and a church.
We are informed by the vendors that this property has benefitted from extension behind the garage. Part of this was completed by a previous owner in the 1980's (approximately) and further extended by the current vendors in the 1990's. William H Brown have not seen documentation confirming these dates or building regulations completion certification for the works carried out.
Upon entering the village of Gressenhall from the Dereham/Beetley direction, proceed through the village and turn right at The Swan public house into Bittering Street. Proceed along and turn right into the second part of Bittering Street. The property can be found on the left hand side on the corner of Halls Drive, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56797534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.