4 bedroom town house for saleVarney Road, Hemel Hempstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought After Location
- Overlooking Open Fields
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Modern Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance Of Good Local Schools & Hemel Hempstead Mainline Station
- Ideal Family Home
Located in the sought after area of Chaulden and OVERLOOKING OPEN FIELDS is this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED four bedroom family home. Features include open plan living accommodation, modern family bathroom and shower room, GARAGE, driveway and being within walking distance of GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS.
Located in the sought after area of Chaulden and OVERLOOKING OPEN FIELDS is this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED four bedroom family home. Features include open plan living accommodation, modern family bathroom and shower room, GARAGE, driveway and being within walking distance of GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS and Hemel Hempstead Mainline Train Station. Early Viewing's highly recommended.
Via door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, two storage cupboards, radiator, unterfloor heating, doors to shower room, second reception room, lobby and garage.
Double length walk in shower cubicle, vanity unit wash hand basin, Low Level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls and underfloor heating.
Lounge / Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator and underfloor heating.
Double glazed door to rear aspect and door to utility room
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Area 20' 9" To Max x 14' 10" To Max ( 6.32m To Max x 4.52m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, stairs rising to second floor.
Open Plan Kitchen Area 14' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.29m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for fridgefreezer, space for range oven / hob, integrated dishwasher, double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard above stairs, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.62m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath, wash hand basin, Low Level WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Part laid to lawn, driveway providing off street parking, access to single garage.
Fence enclosed, landscaped and established tiered rear garden, gated rear access, area laid to lawn, separate patio area, decked area, shed.
Integral single garage.
Driveway providing off street parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56798236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.