4 bedroom town house for saleFrancis Street, Cardiff
- Stylish Executive Town House
- Contemporary Living Style
- Accommodation on three floors
- Superbly Presented to Show Home Standard
- Four Bedrooms
- Unique Roof Terrace with Views
A rare opportunity to acquire this superbly designed town house situated in this popular location in Cardiff's most sought after residential development with contemporary city living. The property provides a unique living experience over three floors with roof terrace garden and expansive views.
A superb opportunity for the Executive to purchase this Stylish town house built to a high specification in the prime location of Cardiff Bay, offering the convenience of City Centre living combined with Waterfront views and designed landscaped open space, offering a unique lifestyle .The property has been extensively upgraded by its present owners to include Spanish tiled floors in living area, luxury light fittings, Spanish Porcelanosa bathroom fittings, with all individually designed curtains and new carpets.
The accommodation is over three floors and includes four bedrooms, master with ensuite L-shaped lounge with balcony, integral garage and roof terrace garden with views over waterfront, City views and Cardiff Bay .
Enter via solid oak door into lobby with fitted shoe cupboard. Door into porcelain tiled hallway with oak staircase, fitted with wool carpet, rising to first floor. Doors to integral garage, utility room, cloakroom and fourth bedroom/study .
Bedroom 4 /study 9' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.59m )
A good sized fourth bedroom or study with floor to ceiling window to rear and radiator .
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Porcelain tiled floor, siemens washing machine and door to rear garden. Gas central heating boiler .
Cloakroom 5' 1" x 5' ( 1.55m x 1.52m )
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, tiled floor and radiator .
First Floor Landing
Oak staircase with lambs wool fitted carpet, with doors leading to open plan lounge kitchen /diner, staircase rising to second floor .
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.36m x 3.76m )
A superbly presented lounge with Spanish tiled floor with patio door opening onto enclosed decked balcony. Concealed lighting to ceiling. Window to rear aspect. Open plan into kitchen area.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
A superb German engineered fitted kitchen in Gloss white units with co-ordinating Composite stone work surfaces with engraved drainer board providing good worktop and storage space ,The energy efficient Siemens appliances include extractor hood, induction hob, oven, microwave with built in grill, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Spanish tiled floor, open plan into dining area .
Dining Room 17' 7" x 10' ( 5.36m x 3.05m )
Well appointed dining room with Spanish tiled floor, radiator, two windows to front aspect and door to landing.
Landing with oak staircase with fitted wool carpet and balustrade with doors to bedrooms and bathroom, staircase rising to third floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Master bedroom with window to front aspect, radiator, door into en-suite and fitted walk-in closet.
En-Suite 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Contemporary designed, fully tiled shower room with low level W.C., wash hand basin and walk-in extra wide double shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
Double bedroom with window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Good sized bedroom with window to rear aspect and radiator .
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
Contemporary designed bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath, low level W.C., wash hand basin, fully tiled, chrome radiator and extractor fan.
Landing with door opening onto roof terrace
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56798242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.