3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Park, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £130,000
- ** Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 **
- Stunning Three Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two reception rooms & downstairs w.c
- Enclosed Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Garage
* Guide Price £130,000-£140,000 * This immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached property, located close to local schools & amenities, offers spacious living accommodation with lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room with three bedrooms & family bathroom. Off street parking & garage.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 12' 1" into stairs ( 4.17m x 3.68m into stairs )
A front facing UPVc double glazed door opens into the kitchen with stairs rising to the first floor landing. The kitchen is fitted with a range of high spec wall and base units with solid oak worktops, Belfast style sink with stainless steel mixer taps, Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and extractor fan with space for a range cooker. Splashback tiling to the walls and underfloor heating.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.48m )
A spacious dining room with a feature fireplace and two front facing UPVc double glazed windows allowing an abundance of natural light within, while there is a central heating radiator and timber double doors opening to the lounge.
A large family lounge with a rear facing UPVc double glazed window and French doors opening out to the garden. Two central heating radiators and TV point.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and a chrome heated towel rail.
Utility Room 16' x 5' 11" ( 4.88m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops with stainless steel sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the first floor accommodation and loft access hatch.
(Loft : with loft ladder, lighting and being partially bordered)
Master Bedroom 10' 2" x 13' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.14m )
A rear facing master bedroom with two UPVc double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 4.19m x 2.67m plus recess )
A front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 11' 4" ( 2.06m x 3.45m )
A further front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A modern family bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mains shower over.. Splashback tiling to the walls, chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a large paved driveway offering off street parking for multiple vehicles and giving access to the detached garage. Whilst to the rear is a large well maintained laid to lawn garden with a pebbled area and a raised decked area offering an ideal place for outside seating
A detached garage with up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56798245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.