1 bedroom flat for saleBrompton Park Crescent, West Brompton, London
- A 1 bedroom Purpose Built Flat : Private Balcony
- Allocated Parking : Gym And Pool Complex With A Sauna
- Communal Park : Long lease : Good Decorative Order
- Sought After Location Close To Fulham Broadway and West Brompton
A pretty one bedroom purpose built flat on the first floor of this popular development "Brompton Park Crescent". The flat benefits from a private balcony off the reception room, an allocated parking space, A communal gym and pool complex, use of the communal park and an onsite porter.
Brompton Park Crescent is a quiet, secure development located at the southern end of Seagrave Road, a no through road, which runs parallel to the boundary with Earls Court. The location offers easy access to a range of excellent public transport links including nearby West Brompton underground station (District Line) a mere 5 minute walk from the property, Earls Court underground station (District & Piccadilly Lines) and a choice of great bus routes running along Lillie Road/Old Brompton Road directly into Central London, Knightsbridge and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56801665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUL160285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.