3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfields Road, Chasetown, Burntwood
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Semi rural location with views of the countryside
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Charming large South facing rear garden
- Detached garage and a driveway providing off road
**NO UPWARD CHAIN** **Large Rear Garden** **Motivated Sellers**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in a semi rural location with views of the countryside. Other standout features of the property include: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, a charming large South facing rear garden, detached garage and a driveway providing off road.
It is well placed to take full advantage of local shopping facilities, together with a range of further facilities including doctors surgery, superstore, good local schooling and excellent leisure facilities. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield Cathedral City with its tourist links and Garrick Theatre, being approximately 4 miles away.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, utility and w/c. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two/three vehicles, detached garage and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56801971.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5797531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.