3 bedroom detached house for saleBridle Close, Grayshott
- Excellent sized detached family hope offering flexible accommodation with scope to further extend if desired subject to the usual constraints
- Located in a highly regarded and desired cul de sac on the fringe of Grayshott village, with National Trust woodland/common just across the road
- Level plot of 1/5th acre with south facing rear garden. Front garden mainly laid to lawn with herringbone style brick paved driveway leading to attached triple garage/workshop - remote control e...
- Double aspect sitting room with large bay window to the front
- Dining room with turning stairs to the first floor
- Triple aspect family room/study with patio doors to the rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Door to rear lobby with door to the garden and Utility room (with internal door to the garage and workshop)
- Double aspect master bedroom with archway to dressing room (former bedroom 4, offering en suite potential if desired)
- Two further double bedrooms and family bathroom with bath and separate shower unit
- South facing rear garden, extending approximately 85 foot, with patio area adjacent to the house with the remainder predominately being laid to lawn with feature pond
BUYER INCENTIVE - Call for Priority Viewings * Motivated Seller * Superb detached family house * Cul de sac on the village fridge * Close to National Trust woodland * Set in a fifth of an acre with level gardens, enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear * Flexible accommodation with scope to extend if desired STPP * EPC E *
See brochure for full details
LOCATION Grayshott is a thriving, award winning village situated on the Surrey/Hampshire border, surrounded by National Trust woodlands, offering a wealth of individual shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors, dentists, sports field with pavilion and tennis club. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools and preschools. Grayshott is also home to the prestigious Grayshott Spa, offering membership to local residents. The larger towns of Haslemere and Farnham are within 5 miles and 10 miles respectively, offering high street shopping and main line rail connections to London in less than an hour. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South coast and both principal Airports. www.grayshott.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7271232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.