2 bedroom flat for saleHemlock Close, London
- Two double bedrooms
- Exquisite throughout
- Popular purpose built block
- 0.7m to Streatham Common station
- Ground floor
- Communal garden
Presented in superb condition throughout, an excellent ground floor flat situated in a popular purpose built block. Light and airy throughout, the property offers a larger than average spacious living arrangement.
Presented in superb condition throughout, an excellent ground floor flat situated in a popular purpose built block. Light and airy throughout, the property offers a larger than average spacious living arrangement. Located close to a number of well-regarded schools (Woodmansterne Primary School, Ofsted: "Outstanding" and Harris Academy Merton, Ofsted: "Outstanding") and ideally situated just 0.7 miles from Streatham Common station, the property would suit both a First Time Buyer and Buy-To-Let Investor. The property comprises; two double bedroom with ample space for storage, spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite. Additional benefits include full double glazing, entry phone system, good lease and a beautiful communal garden. The excellent local amenities on Greyhound Lane are within walking distance.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56802472.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.