3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGriffin Avenue, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOUGHT AFTER AREA
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION****DOUBLE GLAZING****CENTRAL HEATING****DRIVEWAY PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, generous sized rear garden and timber storage garage. Viewing advised!
Fenced borders with gravel driveway leading to front door and storage garage.
Double glazed obscure stained door to front, double glazed obscure windows to front and side aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 12' 11" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.94m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and exposed floorboards.
Dining Room 13' 2" into bay x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.01m into bay x 3.33m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.26m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splashbacks, electric hob, built-in understairs cupboard and double glazed obscure door to side.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, access to loft and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 4" into bay x 9' 9" into recess ( 4.06m into bay x 2.97m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" max x 9' 3" front of robes ( 3.30m max x 2.82m front of robes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboards.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, cupboard housing central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, patio area, lawn and timber shed.
Timber construction with doors to front and rear, power point and lighting.
"Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order."
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56802481.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.