3 bedroom detached house for saleLaurel Way, N20
Guide Price £1,250,000
- Detached chalet bungalow with carriage driveway on a 69ft wide plot
- Three double bedrooms with two bathrooms ( one en-suite)
- Two receptions + Downstairs guest WC
- Two garages
- Private southerly facing mature garden
- Development potential (STPP)
- Off street parking for several cars
- A short walk from Totteridge Green and in the catchment area for Woodridge Primary School and St Andrews Primary School
- 0.7 miles from Totteridge & Whetstone Train Station
- 0.5 miles from Woodside Park Train Station
L&H Residential are proud to bring onto the market this rarely available detached chalet bungalow on a 69ft wide plot located at the end of the sought after Laurel Way in Totteridge located within easy reach of public transport, a stone’s throw away from Totteridge Green and in the catchment area for Woodridge Primary School and St Andrews Primary School. The accommodation comprises of ; three double bedrooms (one downstairs and two upstairs ), two bathrooms ( one-en-suite). two receptions , spacious kitchen, spacious entrance hall , downstairs guest WC and two integral garages. The property boasts many great features as well as being excellently located , it has a carriage driveway offering off street parking for several cars , development potential (stpp) and a mature private 66ft southerly facing garden with side access.
An early viewing is advised
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&H Residential, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.