3 bedroom house for sale14 SPINNERS WYND, TILLICOULTRY
- SPACIOUS DETACHED MODERN VILLA IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT LOUNGE DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE)
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE FRONT AND FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY TO ACCOMMODATE APPROX THREE VEHICLES LEADING TO A SINGLE GARAGE
Spacious modern detached villa set within a popular residential estate within the town of Tillicoultry.
Tillicoultry is a traditional hill foots village nestled beneath the vast Ochil Hills. Providing plenty of local amenities including banks, a variety of local shops, library, health centre and local Primary school. Leisure facilities include Tillicoultry Golf Course, a driving range, a dry ski slope and the Sterling Mills Retail Outlet CentreTillicoultry is also close to the road network providing easy access throughout the Central Belt.
Ideal family home comprising of an entrance hallway, modern fully fitted kitchen, spacious and bright lounge. Dining room, downstairs w.c. upper hallway, three bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. The property further benefits from a private front and a fully enclosed rear garden. Driveway to accommodate approximately three vehicles leading to a single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7291811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.