3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOakfield, Saxilby, Lincoln
- Individual Detached Bungalow
- Corner Plot Position
- Popular Village Location
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Approx 1467 Sq Ft Including Garage
- 16ft Lounge & 23ft Kitchen
- Larger Than Average Garage
- EPC Rating:
Starkey&Brown are pleased to offer for sale this individual detached bungalow located on a generous corner plot within the popular village of Saxilby. Accommodation benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance lobby, spacious entrance hallway, 16ft lounge, 23ft kitchen diner, 3 double bedrooms and refurbished family bathroom with 4 piece bathroom suite. Outside the property has gardens to front, side and rear, driveway and larger than average single garage. Call today to arrange a viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7267449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Starkey & Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.