3 bedroom apartment for saleStoneygate Road, Leicester
Offers Over £269,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- No Upper Chain
3 BEDROOM APARTMENT (FREEHOLD). Offering garage and rear yard on the outside, inside you will have a porch, down stairs main bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen dining room, two further bedrooms with en-suite to third bedroom. NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT (FREEHOLD) This incredible apartment would suit either professionals or a young family. To the rear you will have a double garage with up and over door. This leads to an easy to main yard, ideal for entertaining. Access to the apartment can be gained via a front storm porch leading to the main hallway. Once inside you will have three bedrooms, with the main bedroom being on the ground floor and the third bedroom offering an en-suite shower room. You will also have lounge, kitchen, dining room and a bathroom. NO UPPER CHAIN
With door to the front
With door to the front
Lounge 18' 4" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.59m max x 4.52m max )
Window, fire place and radiator
Breakfast Room 12' x 8' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.57m )
Patio doors to the side and radiator
Kitchen Area 8' x 7' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring and space for appliances. Window to the side
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 13' max ( 3.99m max x 3.96m max )
Window, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.10m )
Window and radiator.
With window, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling
With window, bath with shower over, WC, vanity hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling
Bedroom One 19' 3" max x 17' 4" max ( 5.87m max x 5.28m max )
Window and radiator
Walk In Closet
The property benefits from a double garage to the rear. This leads to an easy to main yard, ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56803948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.