5 bedroom detached house for saleFaraday Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Well Presented
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- En-Suite To Master
- Double Garage & Parking
- Viewing Essential
Five bedroom detached home - Well presented - Lounge & dining room - Kitchen / breakfast room - Utility room - En suite to master - Double garage & parking - Viewing essential
Part double glazed entrance door to:
Single radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and close coupled WC, single radiator, double glazed window to rear.
3.71m x 2.79m (12'2" x 9'2"). Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Main Inner Hallway:
Single radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs storage recess, door to:
5.61m x 3.53m (18'5" maximum excluding bay x 11'7"). Gas fire fireplace set in a feature stone surround, two single radiators, telephone point, TV point, fitted carpet, double glazed walk-in bay window to front aspect and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room:
5.84m x 3.86m (19'2" x 12'8"maximum). A magnet kitchen comprising a range of eye level units and base units with drawers incorporating a corner carousel and built in bin and recycling cupboard with solid walnut worktop space over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in dishwasher, built in fridge and freezer. Space for range cooker, two single radiators, tiled floor, telephone point, TV point, coving to ceiling with spotlights, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to:
2.34m x 1.57m (7'8" x 5'2"). Fitted with eye level units with worktop space with cupboard under, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, single radiator, tiled floor, coving to ceiling, wall mounted gas boiler, part double glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing:
Airing cupboard, access to loft, double glazed window to front, door to:
4.98m x 4.34m (16'4" x 14'3" including door recess) narrows to 9.06m. Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, telephone point, TV point. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point, close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, single radiator, double glazed window to side.
3.45m x 3.20m (11'4" x 10'6"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
3.56m x 3.73m (11'8" x 12'3" including door recess). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator.
3.20m x 2.34m (10'6"including door recess x 7'8"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, telephone point.
2.36m x 1.96m (7'9" x 6'5"). Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with matching telephone style mixer tap with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with shaver point and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, single radiator, double glazed window to side.
The front garden has a gravelled border and the double width driveway to the front provides off road parking and access to the double garage which has power and lights and a courtesy door to the side and measures 5.18m x 5.41m (17' x 17'9"). Side gated access leads to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and numerous trees, there are also gravelled and paved patio seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56805037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.