This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Rowan Walk, BROMLEY, Kent

Sold STC £575,000

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

This 1930's built semi-detached is situated in one of Bromley Common's sought after roads and is on the market for the first time since 1964. The current owner added a loft conversion in 1991 to provide an additional double bedroom and separate shower room. Additionally, the accommodation offers three bedrooms on the first floor, two reception rooms (through living room), fitted kitchen, lean-to conservatory of the dining area and a family bathroom. There is an attractive 91ft (27.73m) rear garden, a sizable detached garage offering good storage and private driveway. Benefits to note include; double glazed character windows, gas central heating and no onward chain. Please note that the interior requires some cosmetic updating but truly represents a great opportunity and provides further scope to extend, subject to planning permission. Local amenities include; reputable schools in Bromley and Orpington and nearby transport serving Bromley south station, town centre and Locksbottom shops. Exclusive to Proctors.

Property ref: 121_2642_4258983

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
03 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 4258983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Orpington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.