2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandford Court, Sandford Road, CHELMSORD, Essex
- GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £280,000
- Two Bedroom ECO Home (LEASEHOLD)
- Bathroom /WC + One En-suite
- Fitted quality kitchens
- Triple Glazing from Norway
- Solar heating for water
- Parking & pedal bike storage
- Screened Garden Area
- Close to Town
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £270,000 to £280,000***REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT - THE ULTIMATE FUTURE INVESTMENT *** We have pleasure in offering with NO ONWARD CHAIN this two Bedroom LEASEHOLD ECO home, part of a unique development in Chelmsford. This house is built to the highest standards using top quality materials acheiving one of the most efficient levels of insulation available. Other benefits include triple glazing, low energy lighting and solar assisted water heating. The interior includes quality engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating, high quality fitted kitchen and bathroom. Running cost and management charges are minimal to help beat rising energy cost. The property is located close to the town with allocated parking & bike storage. There are communal garden areas with screening to provide privacy.
Property ref: 121_972_4289974
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56805376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4289974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Owen Lyons, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.