5 bedroom terraced house for saleCaithness Road, Mitcham
- Five bedroom mid terraced family home
- Bay front reception room
- Kitchen / Diner that leads into the conservatory
- Rear garden
- Two bathrooms
- 0.5 Miles from Tooting Station & 0.7 Miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station
Caithness Road is positioned 0.5 miles from Tooting mainline and 0.7 miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station both with fantastic links that take you into London.
Caithness Road is positioned 0.5 miles from Tooting mainline and 0.7 miles from Mitcham Eastfields Station both with fantastic links that take you into London. The impressive accommodation, which lies over three floors, is well proportioned and the interior bright and spacious with some period features such as the fireplace and tall ceilings, presented in good condition. The property comprises a built in porch with storage shelfs fitted, door that opens into the hall way leading into the bay-fronted living room, kitchen/diner that leads elegantly into the conservatory that has access into the well-kept rear garden with a laid lawn and patio area. The first floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom and the second floor has two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Caithness Road is a desirable location only moments from Mitcham Eastfields Station, Tooting Station, local shops and within a short distance to Tooting where further transport links can be found. The area is also well served by reputable local schools at primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56805694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.