4 bedroom detached house for saleBingham Avenue, Evening Hill, Poole, Dorset
Property ref: 121_954_4011612
Durlston is located in Bingham Avenue, Evening Hill, which is widely regarded as one of the areas most sought after roads. Conveniently located, the local area offers a variety of stylish boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants and the school catchments of Lilliput First and Baden Powell Schools.
Evening Hill, located on the shores of Poole Harbour, offers probably the very best views over Poole Harbour, Brownsea Island and The Purbeck Hills Beyond. Access to the area is well served by all modes of transport, with a particular emphasis on the fast rail link direct to London Waterloo, as well as sea and air travel to the Channel Islands and mainland Europe from Poole ferry port and Bournemouth International airport respectively.
Bournemouth and Poole town centres are equidistant from the property and both offer superb shopping, recreational and entertainment facilities.
9' 2" x 7' 7" (2.79m x 2.31m)
Detached Double Garage & Landscaped Gardens.
Sandbanks 0.9 miles • Canford Cliffs 1 mile Poole 3 ½ miles • Southampton 40 miles London 115 miles and 2 hours by train direct from Poole train station • Bournemouth 4 miles. (distances and times approximate)
19' 4" x 12' 10" (5.89m x 3.91m)
13' 1" x 12' 6" (3.99m x 3.81m)
31' 2" x 23' 7" (9.50m x 7.19m)
• Outstanding quality of build and design with a 10 year Premier Guarantee
• White UPVC sling sash windows with easy clean mechanism
• Oak veneer internal doors
• Flagstone floor to ground floor entrance hallway
• Oak skirting to entrance hall, formal lounge and dining room, painted skirting and architrave with satin finish to all other areas
• Access to roof space via roof ladder with lighting and boarding for storage
• Recessed low energy LED lighting throughout
• Smooth plastered ceilings with plaster cornice to the ground floor rooms and decorative coving to the bedrooms
• Intruder alarm
• Cat 6 cabling, thin plate electrical sockets
20' x 18' 1" (6.10m x 5.51m)
17' 1" x 12' 10" (5.21m x 3.91m)
20' x 15' 1" (6.10m x 4.60m)
13' 1" x 9' 10" (3.99m x 3.00m)
20' 4" x 13' 3" (6.20m x 4.04m)
14' 5" x 13' 5" (4.39m x 4.09m)
En-Suite Shower Room
18' 4" x 12' 10" (5.59m x 3.91m)
• One of two brand new traditional style family homes, built by the award winning Bracken Group
• Approximately 4231 sq ft of accommodation built to an extremely high specification
• Located in the popular conservation area of Evening Hill, just a short distance of Poole Harbour and Sandbanks
• Four bedroom suites all with en-suite bathrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and French doors to balcony with seamless glass screen
• Large open plan kitchen / family room, formal lounge with stone fireplace, formal dining room and study
• Well appointed kitchen by Kitchen Elegance with granite work tops, induction hob, single oven, microwave combination oven, integrated dishwasher, and American style fridge/freezer
• Luxury fitted bathrooms with white sanitary ware with polished chrome fittings, including suppliers such as Hansgrohe, Duravit and Merlyn
• Gas fired under floor cen...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56806351.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4011612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Drummond, Canford Cliffs . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.