2 bedroom flat for saleBlair Avenue, Hurlford, Kilmarnock
- Upper cottage flat with driveway and timber garage
- Well presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms, kitchen and lounge
- Modern shower room
- GCH and D.G
- Private gardens
With driveway and garage and low maintenance gardens, this well presented upper cottage flat is within the village of Hurlford. Accommodation comprising reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double sized bedrooms, modern shower room, lovely rear gardens, d/way & garage.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this well presented upper cottage flat within the popular village of Hurlford.
The spacious accommodation comprises reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double size bedrooms, modern shower room, lovely rear gardens, driveway and garage.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed windows, private rear gardens.
Hurlford is located on the outskirts of Kilmarnock and has a good selection of local amenities including shops, schools and transport services, additional amenities are within 2 miles within the centre of Kilmarnock . The M77 road network is within 2 miles of the property giving additional access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required.
Lounge 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.73m x 1.80m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56807200.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.