3 bedroom detached house for saleThornhill Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- View to Avoid Disappointment
- Extended Modern Detached Property
- Lounge, Modern Kitchen Diner
- Large Conservatory, Three Bedrooms
- Two Separate Driveways, Enclosed Gardens
Viewings are recommended to appreciate this extended detached property located on a corner plot to the popular Thornhill Road area of Old Harworth.
Extended detached property situated on a corner plot with a driveway to both the front and rear. There is a substantial conservatory which wraps around the rear and side of the property giving a good amount of additional reception room. Lounge to the front of the property in addition to the kitchen which has ample space for a dining table. Three bedrooms to the first floor and a family bathroom, double glazed windows and entrance door, gas central heating.
The gardens are open plan to the front and enclosed and fenced at the side and rear with a lawned garden and mature flower borders, slate chipped to the side elevation.
Harworth & Bircotes give a wide range of facilities including both primary & secondary schools, modern primary healthcare centre and supermarkets and individual shops. The motorway link is excellent with the A1 being approximately 5 minutes by car with access to the M1 & M18 to larger cities.
With a side facing double glazed entrance door leading into the hallway, stairs to the first floor and a telephone point.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 4.42m max x 3.30m )
Light and bright with two front facing double glazed windows, coving and ceiling rose and a central heating radiator. Tv aerial and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen - Diner 14' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units and integral appliances comprising of an electric oven and five burner gas hob with an extractor fan above. Sink unit and drainer and an Integrated fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Tiled floor and a central heating radiator and access through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' 10" x 14' 5" max ( 4.83m x 4.39m max )
Constructed of a Upvc and brick frame giving good sized additional space with views of the garden and double doors leading out. Vaulted ceiling giving a feeling of space and offering ample room for both a second dining area and sitting room.
With a side facing double glazed window, radiator behind a cover and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' + bay ( 3.38m x 2.44m + bay )
Double Room: Having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a wardrobe to the alcove.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.93m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with an electric shower above. Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tiled floor and splashback.
This corner plot has an open plan lawned garden to the front elevation with a slate chipped area to the front and gated access through to the side elevation.
At the side of the property there is a lawned garden with shrubs and borders all enclosed with fencing and being private, garden shed and a second driveway for further off street parking.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office ontoTickhill Road following the road until reaching the crossroads, turning left into Old Harworth, follow the road until reaching the mini roundabout. Turn right go past the post office, taking the right hand turning onto Common Lane, follow the road which leads onto Thornhill Road, the property is on the left hand side just as you take the second bend.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56807209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.