3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePriory Grove, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Put your own stamp on this one
- Potential to extend (consents required)
- Quiet location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Forget those chain worries when you buy this traditional style semi-detached home. It’s tucked away in a quiet spot, a pleasant location away from the main road with no “through traffic”; safe for children and ideal if you work shifts and want to rest in the day.The home has excellent potential to put your own stamp upon it and has room to extend in the loft, to the side or to the rear which would save moving again for something larger in the future; meaning you won’t have all the costs of moving to bear either. Although enjoying the seclusion of this location you will find it easy to pick up a train at Aylesford or hop on the M20 at junction 5.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 9'6 (3.36m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 8'5 (2.90m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'7 (3.66m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 (2.62m) narrowing to 6'6 (1.98m) x 8'7 (2.62m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56807272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.