2 bedroom flat for sale10/3 Viewforth Square, Viewforth, Edinburgh, EH10 4LW
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set in a quiet residential street in the sought-after Viewforth area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, gas central heating, good integrated storage, extensive original features, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-kept communal garden to the rear, whilst to the front, there is on-street permit parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2016 @ 12 noon ** Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in a quiet residential square in the sought-after Viewforth area, west of Edinburgh city centre. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. Features include newly-refurbished sash and casement windows, gas central heating, and a wood burning stove. Externally, there is a well-kept communal garden to the rear, whilst to the front, there is on-street permit parking. The welcoming entrance hall has pendant lighting, two storage cupboards, and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living room, which is set to the front, has a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light, ornate plasterwork, press shelving and a fine, period fireplace. The dining kitchen is fitted with traditional, real wood units, corian worktops, with an in-built sink and drainer, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and freestanding fridge/freezer. The utility room has a stainless-steel sink, and space for freestanding appliances. Bedroom one is to the front, with a recessed window, decorative fireplace and cornice, whilst bedroom two, to the rear, is similarly finished to a high standard, and with space for freestanding furniture. The bathroom features a traditional white suite with a mixer over-bath shower, vinyl flooring and tiled splashbacks. Bruntsfield lies just west of the city centre and is adjacent to many other vibrant areas, such as Viewforth and the West End. The area is composed of modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements and provides a vast range of independent coffee shops, great restaurants and independent cinemas. Throughout, there are great local shops, amenities and supermarkets. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services are available from Dundee Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.