2 bedroom maisonette for saleDiceland Road, Banstead
Withdrawn from Market £330,000
- Large Sitting/Dining Room with Bright Southerly Aspect
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Space for Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Refitted Bathroom
- Loft Storage Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Private Rear Garden with Decked Area
- Garage to Rear
This first floor maisonette is well presented throughout, with a bright and spacious interior, private rear garden and garage. The sitting/dining room is an excellent size with bright southerly aspect. Both double bedrooms have fitted wardrobe space. There is an easily-maintained garden with decking to the rear, adjacent to the single garage.
Situated in this convenient village location, with choice of restaurants and shops including Marks and Spencer Simply Food and Waitrose Supermarket within walking distance. The open spaces of Lady Neville Recreation Ground with Park Café is also close by, and there are bus services from the village to neighbouring towns including Reigate, Sutton and Epsom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56807944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053002890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.