2 bedroom flat for saleRatho Drive, Springburn, Glasgow
- Fresh Decor and Flooring Throughout
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazed Window Units
- Security Entry
- EER F
Extremely well presented two bedroom top floor flat in true walk-in condition throughout having been comprehensively upgraded by the current owners.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning refurbished two bedroom flat on the top floor within a well maintained building with security entry and attractive landscaped communal gardens.
The property has been freshly decorated to the highest of standards throughout and comprises welcoming and spacious reception hallway, large lounge with double window aspects open plan to dining area. There is a large walk-in storage cupboard within the lounge and attractive tree lined views.
There is a modern refitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and a fully tiled modern bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath. The two good sized double bedrooms have mirror fronted built in wardrobes and the property has neutral decor throughout.
Set in a convenient location for access to local shops and schooling, the property is also ideally located for access to bus, rail and motorway links for travel to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
With double glazed window units, further storage cupboard within the communal close for more bulky items and there are attractive communal gardens to rear with ample parking to front.
Early internal viewing of this property is strongly advised to fully appreciate the spacious and well presented accommodation contained within.
Reception Hallway 18' 5" x 7' 3" ( 5.61m x 2.21m )
Lounge Open Plan To Dining 14' 10" x 17' 4" ( 4.52m x 5.28m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.