2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBridgehousehill Road, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £59,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Walk-in condition two bedroom end terrace villa
- Driveway & gardens
- Lounge with dining area
- Two double sized bedrooms, both with storage
- White three piece bathroom suite with over bath shower
- Kitchen with door to driveway
**£1,000 buyers incentive**Two bedroom end terrace villa located in a sought after area. Walk-in condition with entrance hall, lounge with dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom. Driveway, gch, gardens.
This two bedroom end terrace villa is presented to the market in walk in condition.
This charming property comprises of: on the ground floor, entrance hallway, lounge (with plenty of space for a dining table) and kitchen with side door to driveway.
The upper level comprises of two double sized bedrooms, both have built in storage and a family bathroom with three piece white suite, shower over bath.
This property further benefits from gas central heating.
Viewing is highly reocmmended to appreciate the condition of this property, and minutes from the A77/M77 for commuting.
Lounge 20' 9" x 9' 10" ( 6.32m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 9' 6" x 12' 1" ( 2.90m x 3.68m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 15' 7" ( 2.79m x 4.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56808376.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.