3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkside, Chippenham
Sold STC £275,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Area
- Gas Central Heating
Situated close to the Town Centre is this beautiful characterful family home which is beautifully presented and has been lovingly cared for by the current owners an internal viewing is a must to appreciate what a true gem this property is!
This very well presented 1920's property has been sympathetically updated but still has retained lots of inherent character features to provide a spacious family home. There are two excellent reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, utility area and a ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing. Externally there is a good size garage/workshop and beautifully landscaped gardens backing on to John Coles Park..
The property is most conveniently located on the northern side of Chippenham with access to the railway station, M4 motorway and the town centre itself being close to hand as are convenience stores and being two minutes from John Coles Park. Two of the country's most reputable schools are within easy walking distance. Chippenham itself offers a wide range of amenities including High Street retailers plus supermarkets and retail parks. In addition there is a Leisure Centre with indoor swimming pool, Library, Cinema and public parks. For those wishing to commute there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the M4 motorway is easily accessed via Junction 17 a few miles to the north of the town.
Understairs cupboard, radiator, Upvc double glazed door to side, stairs to first floor, Upvc double glazed window to side.
Lounge 15' x 10' 10" ( 4.57m x 3.30m )
Two radiators, exposed beams, feature fireplace with living flame gas fire inset, television point, french doors to rear, two windows to rear.
Kitchen/diner 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
Dining area, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to side, two windows to rear. Kitchen area, range of wall and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, worksurfaces, cooker hood, radiator, tiled splashbacks.
Door to side, space for appliances, plumbing for automatic washing machine, two windows to side, door leading to:-
Low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, window to side.
Loft access with pull down ladder, light, part boarded, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
Sharps built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe and bedside table, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
Upvc double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 10' 11" max ( 2.44m x 3.33m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, low level WC, double shower cubicle, two Upvc double glazed windows to side.
Outside tap, courtyard.
Flower and shrub borders, patio area, laid to lawn with gated rear access.
Garage/workshop 17' x 17' 10" ( 5.18m x 5.44m )
Up and over door, power and light, Upvc double glazed window to front, door to front, workshop area to the rear of the garage.
To the rear of the garage is a useful storage area.
From the Bridge Centre roundabout take the A420 into Marshfield Road, bear round to the right into Park Lane proceed straight on over the crossing then turn left into Parkside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56808382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP105025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.