1 bedroom apartment for salePortland Place, Portsmouth Road, Thames Ditton
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - BUY WITH ONLY A 5% DEPOSIT
- Superb One Bedroom Apartments
- Exceptional Standard of Specification
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance of Thames Ditton village, station and Giggs Hill Green
- Build Completion Early Spring 2017
Portland Place is a brand new development of only 14 stylish apartments located in a beautiful village setting within walking distance of Thames Ditton Station. The development has been designed to offer the convenience of a modern lifestyle in a beautiful village setting.
*** SHOW HOME LAUNCH SATURDAY 12th NOVEMBER *** Join Barnard Marcus at the exclusive launch of the Show Home at Portland Place. Experience these wonderfully stylish apartments in a wonderful village setting. Portland Place is a select development of only 14 stylish 1 bedroom apartments. All apartments will benefit from allocated parking. OVER 25% ALREADY RESERVED!
HELP TO BUY - Buy an apartment at Portland Place with as little as a 5% deposit and up to a 20% equity loan from the Government. Please contact us for further information regarding Help to Buy.
Set over just three floors, the apartments are finished to an exceptionally high standard. The fitted kitchens have integrated appliances, bathrooms are tiled with chrome fittings to sanitary ware, plus there's allocated parking available at the rear for every apartment.
Please enquire for further details of the brochure, specification, location and availability or request an appointment - Barnard Marcus Surbiton 020 8390 8181.
* Help to Buy has its own eligibility and prospective purchasers must rely on their own research and take their own responsibility applying under the scheme
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.