2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBembridge House Close, Bembridge, PO35 5YL
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WELL MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- SITUATED IN QUIET CLOSE
- CLOSE TO ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES
- DOUBLE GLAZING + CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE + DRIVEWAY
This two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a quiet close within easy reach of the village centre. Shops, beaches and the full variety of village amenities are within a short, flat walk.
Well maintained the property has double glazing throughout, UPVC facias and guttering and gas central heating. Generous accommodation includes two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, sitting/dining room and integral door to the garage. A private enclosed garden has a sunny south west facing aspect.
This detached bungalow is situated in a quiet close within easy reach of the village centre. Shops, beaches and the full variety of village amenities are within a short, flat walk.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 348529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.